The wounds of sexual assault, molestation, and rape are like ghosts haunting a woman’s life. The pain and trauma are too much to think about—and then there’s the fear. She’s afraid her partner will find out and/or think less of her—or worse—leave her because of it.
The haunting ghosts of sexual wounding sneak into your consciousness and create emotional and energetic blocks that stop you from giving all of who you are to your beloved. They show up as disturbing thoughts, memories, and images that cause you to recoil from your beloved’s touch—or if you allow him to touch you, you check-out or go numb. These same blocks create a fog of perception that prevents you from seeing your beloved for who he really is. Instead, the ghosts of your past color your perception and taint the image you hold of him so that he can never really satisfy the emotional vacancy you feel inside.
Women who’ve been assaulted, molested, or raped often feel ashamed because they are emotionally and sexually contracted and don’t know what to do about it—or even what’s wrong. You don’t want to think about being a failure in your love life, or that your situation is hopeless. You want to feel safe and whole again.
Women suffering from sexual wounding often hear from the man in their life: “I don’t know what’s wrong with you.” They live with confusion and frustration, suppressing their fear and settling for a less than completely happy life. Secretly you know that fully enjoying life and being with your beloved requires that you deal with this trauma—but it scares the hell out of you!
Sexual wounding is not a subject that can be easily talked about with friends, parents, or husbands/boyfriends and so it tends to go un-dealt with, which only makes it fester in the background until it creates problems in your love life and in your relationship with your partner.
Experience Safe Sexual Healing
You are likely here because you are someone who has been sexually abused or molested and you want to feel “normal,” or whole again—and feel more autonomous and empowered.
You’re likely living with a lot of emotional pain, stress and frustration that keeps you from really enjoying life and doing well with intimate relationships. Or, maybe you’ve raised a family who are now grown up and out on their own and you’re ready to rid yourself of the ghosts of sexual trauma and feel your erotic prowess fully. You’re eager to resolve this issue so you can experience your love life without contraction or limitation.
I know what it’s like to be the clueless man in relationship with a woman who has experienced sexual wounding—longing to feel her love more completely and not knowing why I can’t or what to do to help her. The distance between us could not be bridged by any amount of loving, or patient acceptance, it just wasn’t enough. The ghosts of her molestation experience were like a wall keeping her from fully expressing and feeling her love regardless of how much I loved her or wanted to help her.
It wasn’t until years after our divorce that I began to understand. Through my own process of healing and receiving counseling I realized the secret cause that sabotaged my relationship—sexual wounding. It was too late for my marriage, but I could be a positive resource for other people suffering from this insidious influence.
I learned how to be a healing influence and facilitate a process of reclaiming wholeness by getting trained and certified as a sexual healer. I discovered that it is my calling and life purpose to help others in their process of reclaiming wholeness and that I am gifted with deep empathy and soul-to-soul listening.
It is possible to reconnect with the parts of you that have been impacted and suppressed by sexual assault and abuse. I can provide you with a safe counseling, coaching, and healing process to reclaim your wholeness and heal from past trauma and wounding—feeling fully alive again.
If you’re ready to begin the journey of reclaiming the parts of you that are blocking your happiness and fulfillment and to be able to fully show up in your relationship—I can help you do that.
When you’re ready to begin, let’s talk. Fill in the contact form below and we’ll set up a free ‘insight’ session by phone or Skype. If that goes well for you, we can set up a program of in-person sessions with me here in the San Francisco Bay area (or if you’re not local, by phone or Skype). I’ll answer all your questions and give you an idea of how your sessions will go. Read more about sexual healing >>
May you be blessed and feel all of the love, eros, and aliveness that is within you.
- You are completely capable and equipped to experience the sights and marvels on your life path—but many of us can get lost or distracted from experiencing the full potential of what life has to offer and need a little help. Having your "eyes opened" to the possibilities of each experience and the gifts in every…
- This article is about the primary energy aspects of masculine and feminine —not human beings. However, to discuss their attributes and how they show up in the human experience they are described as personified entities to show their relationship to each other and how they work together. From a human standpoint, both masculine and feminine…
- You’ve met the woman of your dreams and now your relationship has progressed to include sex. You’re enjoying her touch and your arousal is high; she has welcomed you into her “secret garden” of delight and ecstatic jolts of sexual energy are rocking your world. Suddenly, before you can stop it, your turn-on takes you…
- Ordained Minister (1980); Universal Life Church Minister (2007); Tantric Adept since 2001; Certified Tantric Healer (2007); Reiki Master & Quantum Light Healer (2009) I have been a minister and spiritual counselor for over 30 years, helping people realize deeper spiritual connection and harmonious relationships. I became a minister at 21 years old and spent the…
- What is the goal or purpose of your sessions? To provide a safe space and witness, and adeptly address the issues that limit your personal sense of spiritual-sexual integration, "wholeness" and well-being. Wherever there are blocks, contractions, limitations, or challenges to your understanding and fullest expression and experience of intimacy, sensuality/sexuality, and deeply connected relationships—I…