- Is E. Jean Carroll credible or is she playing the Trump card?
- Star Trek legend William Shatner goes at w-OAP speed during AlienCon in LA
- Orange County Republican under fire after 3 women come forward with #MeToo allegations of ...
- Writer E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of rape. Why are we so reluctant to talk about it?
- Olivia Munn criticizes white men who complain about having to watch what they say: 'The rest of us ...
- Olivia Munn criticizes white men who complain about having to watch what they say
- Pamela Anderson opens up about Julian Assange, veganism and #MeToo
- Olivia Munn says she believes sexual assault victims, but thinks proof is 'important'
- Louis CK jokes about #MeToo allegations, seemingly changes his story to make actions sound ...
- New York State Legislature Enacts Sweeping Changes to Combat Sexual Harassment
- President Trump Says Woman Who Accused Him of Sexual Assault Not His 'Type'
- Statewide meeting set to discuss sexual assault of people with disabilities
- 'Big Little Lies' asks the important questions about discussing past sexual assault with a new partner
- Man accused of 2nd Degree Sexual Assault of a child released on signature bond
- Fargo trainer charged with sexual assault
- Murdoch lieutenant ordered removal of New York Post story on Trump sexual assault allegation ...
- Former Prep School Student Owen Labrie Was Released From Jail For Good Behavior In His ...
- Owen Labrie, man convicted of sexual assault at prep school, released early for good behavior
- Norwich counselor turns down offer in child sexual assault case
- UW students faces two felony sexual assault charges
Comment and join the conversation.
Counselor, Coach, Certified Sexual Healer at Sunyata Satchitananda
Sunyata is a Spiritual Counselor, Certified Tantric Healer and Author of "Safe Sexual Healing: a Guidebook for Healers and Clients." Ordained Minister (1980), Certified Tantric Healer (2007), Reiki Master (2009). Sunyata specializes in helping men and women achieve deep transformation, spiritual growth, sacred sexuality, heal from sexual abuse and emotional trauma, and develop a greater, deeper intimacy and connection with their partner.